PolyAnalysis Forum on Sustainable Polymers
|PolyAnalysis Forum on Sustainable Polymers
The next event of the PolyAnalysis Forum series will focus on sustainable polymers.
Experts from academia and Tosoh will present latest research results and applications. After the talks, ask your questions during the live Q&A session with all presenters.
1 December 2022
- 14:00 – Diversification of Discarded Polyesters to High Value Segmented Thermoplastic Copolyesters [Louis Pitet, Hasselt University]
- 14:40 – New Cellulose Chemistry from a Sustainability Perspective: Renewability is not Enough [Michael Meier, KIT – Karlsruhe Institute of Technology]
- 15:20 – High-Performance Polyacetals from Renewable Resources [Megan Robertson, University of Houston]
- 16:00 – TBD [Tosoh Bioscience]
- 16:30 – Joint Q & A session with all presenters
MD Scientific er autoriseret forhandler i Danmark for Tosoh Biobioscience.