30. november 2022
Polymer Characterization Using Field-Flow Fractionation Combined with Multi-Angle Light Scattering
Join the webinar organised by Wyatt Technology on
Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 17:00 (Danish time)
More information and registration
TFFFC (Toulouse FFF Center) is a platform dedicated exclusively to field-flow fractionation (FFF) techniques used to characterize macromolecules and nanoparticles. It contains four asymmetrical-flow FFF (AF4) systems—including 2D systems—with an electrical AF4 (EAF4) module, a sedimental FFF system, a thermal FFF system, and a capillary electrophoresis system. The platform supports industries and public labs working on agri-food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, chemistry, and environmental sciences.
In this webinar, we will discuss three recent case studies employing FFF:
- Characterization of polyoxazoline nano-vectors for photodynamic therapy
- A study of the structural conformation of enzymatic cross-linked caseins particles in neutral and acidic conditions
- Analysis of ultra-high molar mass polyacrylamides used for oil extraction
Key Learning Objectives:
- Introduction to FFF-MALS
- The capabilities of FFF techniques
- What TFFFC platform provides for biophysical characterization
Who Should Attend:
- All scientists interested in detailed characterization of synthetic and natural polymers using FFF-MALS
MD Scientific er autoriseret forhandler i Danmark for Wyatt Technology.
For flere detaljer og pris, kontakt MD Scientific
via e-mail email@example.com eller telefon 7027 8565.